We're currently searching for people who are curious, innovative, results-focused,
team-oriented and dedicated to truly creating a difference.
Are you the one?
We are looking for an experienced SW Engineer that has the ability and desire to learn new technologies quickly. This person will be part of a software embedded team for a challenging project. He/she will design and implement a software architecture for an embedded device.
– BSc in Comp. Science / SW Engineering or higher degree from known university
– At least 5 yrs experience in embedded development
– Proven experience in Linux Device driver & User space application – at least 3 yrs
– Proven system debugging and board bring up capabilities
– Experience developing in C/C++ under embedded systems builds environments
– Experience with build systems Buildroot and YOCTO – a must!
– Excellent interpersonal relations
– Knowledge of ARM architecture
– Knowledge of Intel architecture – major advantage
– Understanding of processors architecture, SW/HW interfaces and OS
– Knowledge of UEFI (Unified Extensible Firmware Interface) a major advantage
– Experience with Wireless systems – major advantage
– Knowledge of networking protocols HTTP/HTTPs, TCP/IP etc.
Reports to: Regional Director Professional Services
Handle pre-sales and post-sales support for India & APAC customers
Handle all pre-sales activities, PoCs, testing and L2 & L3 level troubleshooting of RADWIN PtP, PtMP & NMS.
• Work in the TAC Support Centre in India to provide customer support via phone, email and at customer site if required – working hours are 8/5 but not limited to this and you may be required to work beyond these times if necessary
• Accept escalations from level 1 & 2 technicians to resolve high priority/complex customer issues
• Isolate and correct network faults using network management tools
• Interact with customers/partners
• Provide direct support for Network Operators, partners and vendors on service related issues
• Provide status reports to customers and management in accordance with established escalation procedures
• Perform design criteria, system dimensions, link budget and traffic analysis
• Provide support for new software releases, upgrade and testing to customers
• Provide close support to our regional sales teams to enable expansion and growth of business
• Provide onsite services to customers on hub installation, upgrading and network troubleshooting as well as Network Audits
• Reproduce customer issues and test new software packages in a LAB environment
• Provide Technical Account Management (TAM) for premium customers
• Provide support for network planning based on the planning tool
• Perform PoCs, demonstrations and testing of RADWIN equipment
• Respond to RFP/RFI/Tenders compliance
• Conduct training sessions on RADWIN products to partners/customer technical teams
• Provide On Call Support after hours and during weekends
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor Degree in Telecommunications/Computer Science or equivalent with 4 to 6 years of relevant experience in wireless, telecommunication, or WLAN industries, or a combination of these in an organization of repute
• Ability to work in a support environment where the main focus is working with clients either on the telephone or via email
• Comprehensive knowledge of RF Planning tools for designing wireless networks, frequency planning and interference matrix analysis, etc.
• Good knowledge of system topology and air interface parameters of wireless network technologies
• 4-6 years of concurrent experience working with RF and/or TCP/IP Networking, design and/or troubleshooting
• Good general background in OFDM based radio’s, 3G/4G communication concepts is preferred
• Customer facing experience is preferred
• Knowledgeable of trouble ticket systems, trouble ticket policies and procedures including escalations and tracking
• Basic internal team communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
• Presentation skills with excellent spoken and written English for training customers in India and abroad (APAC Region)
• Good working knowledge of SNMP and NMS will be preferred
• Ability to debug complex TCP/IP network issues, experience on using tools like Wireshark packets sniffers and analyzers
• Working knowledge of Linux/UNIX/MS Windows
• Ability to travel domestically and internationally
• Field installation and troubleshooting experience is preferred
• Good presentation, interpersonal and training skills are mandatory
• Should have a valid passport
Reports to: Verification Group Manager
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic QA Team Leader to lead a testing group specializing in testing advanced wireless products. You will be a hands-on person who will also write, develop and apply automated and manual testing scripts. Previous managing experience is a must!
Reports to: CTO
We are looking for an experienced System Engineer to join our Technology group. The desired candidate will be responsible for the definition of system requirements, product architecture and product capabilities. They will also analyze the marketing requirements, and propose innovative and cost effective solutions.
We are looking for a person with a passion to create innovative wireless products. Must have deep technical understanding and excellent communication skills to communicate with external customers and internal departments.
The position requires a variety of technical and market experiences such as collection of product requirements, features studies, competition learning and analysis, creation of Product Requirements Documents (PRD), defining product roadmap and take a lead in cross-company activities.
Reports to: Integration Group Leader
The Automation Test Engineer will be responsible for creating and maintaining automated tests in the Integration and Validation team. As part of the group, you will participate in the software integration process, including integration procedures & automatic test development, execution and analysis.
You will be required to employ different problem-solving techniques on new and existing issues found during testing and assist with root cause analysis.
Reporting to: VP, R&D
For our cutting edge multidisciplinary projects in the domains of Wi-Fi/Networking/Cloud/RF and more…
We are looking for a technical project manager who can act as a leader both in the project management as well as in the technical domains.
Reports to VP R&D and integral part of the R&D management
Full ownership of multidisciplinary R&D projects
Planning, monitoring, motivating and coming up with ideas and directions for better products and development methods
Working with Product Managers and R&D managers in order to lead a matrix group of engineers
RADWIN’s Global Pre Sales Director. Based in Tel Aviv, Israel as part of the Global Professional Services Department reporting to VP, Global Professional Services
Build/Maintain Pre-Sales Knowledge Base:
Tools and Planning and Operational Simplicity:
We are looking for a motivated, curious and self-driven person who will join us as a member of the test group specializing in testing advanced wireless products. As part of the group he/she will participate in software integration, including integration procedures & test development, execution and analysis. Part of the role is also to apply and maintain automated and manual testing scripts.
Reporting to: SW Team Leader
We are looking for a talented software engineer that have experience in complex/highly scaled/high performance systems. The desired candidate should be very strong technically, independent learner, curious about technology and think outside the box. He/She will work as part of a small, elite, fast-moving team to meet aggressive schedules.
Reporting to: VP Global Business Development
We’re seeking a motivated, hands on Software Engineer (Embedded) that will join us and be part of our vision.
As part of the SW development team this Engineer will help maintain and create the next SW product generation, enabling applications as well as design decisions, and being part of a team that values collaboration and excellence.