FiberinMotion® delivers wireless broadband for vehicles, trains and vessels on the move, with unmatched throughput of up to 200 Mbps and wide area coverage.
FiberinMotion solution includes powerful base stations (HBS) that guarantee broadband connectivity to high capacity mobile units mounted in vehicles and vessels in motion. Seamless handover is also guaranteed, ensuring service continuity at speeds of up to 250 Km/h.
FiberinMotion is ideal for the following applications:
- Real-time on-board CCTV & Internet access for passengers (rail and metro, ferries, buses)
- Video and data connectivity between off-shore oil rigs and vessels
- Perimeter security – video transmission to and from patrol vehicles
- Remote monitoring and control of manned and unmanned heavy machinery (mines, ports)
To learn more about FiberinMotion for trains, vehicles and vessels, contact us today.
- High capacity - Up to 200 Mbps per base station/mobile unit
- Long range coverage – Up to 10 Km between base stations
- Operation at speeds of up to 250 Km/h
- Uplink / downlink asymmetric traffic
- Low and constant latency
- Seamless handover
- Situational awareness with real-time video for high level of safety and security
- Ability to offer real-time on-board services such as internet access, advertising etc.
- Improved field communications
- Durable, robust solutions that operate in all environments and weather conditions