RADWIN Manager Application & RADWIN Network Management System (RNMS)
RADWIN Manager Application
The built-in RADWIN Manager Application provides comprehensive management tools to plan, install, configure, maintain and monitor RADWIN links via a single IP address. The SNMP-based RADWIN Manager can be simply integrated with any NMS system.
- Planning tools & Installation Wizard
- Online monitoring of air interface quality, QoS and equipment alarms
- Local and remote loopback testing
- Over-the-air software upgrades
- Remote diagnostics
- Alarm and performance reports
RADWIN Network Management System (RNMS)
The RADWIN Network Management System (RNMS) enables service providers to manage all RADWIN links in their network from a network operations center (NOC).
With RNMS, service providers can monitor and configure up to 10,000 RADWIN links. The intuitive, easy-to-use RNMS provides a full range of network surveillance, monitoring, configuration and fault management capabilities and gives users complete visibility and control over their RADWIN-based network.
Network Views - Network visualization supporting hierarchical views. Zoom in and out to see interdependencies and relationships between RADWIN links and other network devices.
Configuration & Provisioning - Simple and efficient provisioning of RADWIN links in the network. Multiple RADWIN Manager sessions can be launched simultaneously.
Fault Detection & Resolution - Instant fault detection and alarm isolation for fast resolution.
Performance Monitoring & Trend Reports - Real-time link performance monitoring and report generation based on pre-configured thresholds. Generate reports on an hourly, daily, weekly and monthly basis.
Web Access from Any Point - Export data into a website enables easy access to information from any point at any time.
- Manage up to 10,000 RADWIN links from one location
- Intuitive, easy-to-use GUI
- Hierarchical network views
- Performance monitoring and trend reports
- Easy access to link and site information
- Simple interface to any SNMP device