RADWIN 2000 A-Series delivers up to 50Mbps net throughput and up to 8 E1s/T1s. The series is available in 3 models: 10, 25, 50Mbps, supporting 2, 4, 8 E1s/T1s respectively. The series is upgradable to 100Mbps.
RADWIN 2000-A series radios are ideal for carrier access applications that require SLAs and for private networks seeking a carrier-class solution.
- Up to 10 or 25 or 50 Mbps net throughput, upgradable to 100Mbps
- Native TDM (up to 8 E1s/T1s) + Ethernet over the same link
- Exceptionally small form factor for dense city deployments
- Asymmetric capacity; fixed or dynamic channel allocation
- Connectorized or integrated antenna unit
- QoS and VLAN capabilities
- Single radio supporting 2.2-2.4 or 4.9-5.9 GHz
- Best cost/performance offering