Are you struggling to expand sector capacity to keep up with customer demands? Or pay high tower space rental fees for too many base stations? Aspiring to assure service providers greater sector capacity for a lower total cost of ownership, we introduce our new, ground-breaking JET DUO 5 GHz dual carrier beamforming base station.
By providing dual carriers in a single compact unit, JET DUO reduces tower space, rental expenses, installation costs and dramatically cuts sector capacity costs.
Main product highlights:
• Capacity: 1.5Gbps (2x 750Mbps)
• Dual carrier @ 5GHz (using 1 or more 5GHz sub-band)
• 2nd generation dual beamforming antenna
• SFP port
• Backward compatible with all RADWIN Subscriber Units
• FCC 5.1 & 5.8GHz , IC 5.1 & 5.8GHz, (5.3 & 5.4 GHz- H/W ready), UNI 4.9-6GHz
• Save upon tower space & rental costs
• Greater service reliability upon radio interference immunity enabled via:
– 2nd beamforming antenna
– Frequency diversity – enables SU switching between both carriers upon interference
• Double the capacity (1.5Gbps) for almost the same price of JET PRO
JET DUO encapsulates dual 5GHz radio carriers into a single unit to deliver 1.5Gbps over a 90˚ sector. Each carrier uses a separate beamforming antenna that operates on the same or different 5GHz sub band.
Using a 2nd generation beamforming antenna, JET DUO achieves approximately 25% more capacity in congested spectrum than JET. Rather than using a single, yet noisy, wide channel, JET DUO enables the use of two narrow channels for minimal radio interference. This assures link reliability and stable capacity.
JET DUO also overcomes issues of downlink radio interference by securely changing-out the affected subscriber unit between the 2 carriers. JET DUO provides a built-in GPS receiver for TDD synchronization and connects to the WAN over fiber or Giga Ethernet interface.
DUO is operable with all RADWIN Subscriber Units.
So, if you’re looking to seamlessly grow network capacity while cutting costs, RADWIN JET DUO 5GHz is the right solution for you!