RADWIN is a leading provider of broadband wireless solutions that power applications including fixed wireless access to homes and businesses, backhaul, private network connectivity, smart cities, and broadband for public transportation.
We are looking for an Assistant Controller to join our finance team.
The Assistant Controller will:
• Assist in the preparation of financial statements based on US GAAP on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
• Work with the Company’s external auditors on audit, accounting, and tax matters.
• Participate in the annual budget preparation and quarterly forecast updates, including analysis of actuals vs. budget.
• Perform Ad-Hoc financial tasks, as needed.
• CPA with big 4 background.
• Great interpersonal skills, team player.
• Technology hardware companies audit background is an advantage.
• Proficient with MS Office applications (Excel in particular).
• Fluent in English and Hebrew.
• Full-Time position with willingness to work extensive hours, when needed.
Please complete this form to apply.