ATE Engineer (ref. 486)
Tel Aviv, Israel
Reports to: ATE Team Leader
Radwin’s ATE team is responsible for the design, build and maintenance of the company production testing setups, both HW and SW.
The ATE Engineer will be responsible for leading ATE Projects from concept stage to the production of various types of company wireless products.
The position combines working with multiple interfaces across the company, creativity, multitasking and independency.
- Development and construction of production ATE setups (HW & SW)
- Production ATE setups ongoing support
- ATE Projects leading
- ATE Team member in the engineering group
- Sc. in Electrical/Computers/Software engineering
- Experience of a minimum of 3 years in the following areas:
- Production ATE design and construction in the mass production environment – Mandatory
- Experience in both HW & SW aspects of production ATE setups
- Vast and proven experience with major test tools – Signal Generator, Spectrum Analyzer, Network Analyzer, RF Power meter, etc.
- Knowledge and experience with LabView environment design – Major advantage
- Previous experience from wireless communication companies – an advantage.
- Independent and able to manage multiple tasks.
- Able to lead projects across the company with multiple interfaces (R&D, Operation, system engineering)
- Excellent in human interfaces and high technical skills.