Radwin’s ATE team is responsible for design, build and maintenance of the company production testing setups, both HW and SW.
The ATE Team Leader will be responsible for leading ATE Projects from concept stage to production of various types of the company wireless products.
The position combines working with multiple interfaces across the company, creativity, multitasking and independency.
Reports to: Engineering Manager
• Development and construction of production ATE setups (HW & SW)
• Production ATE setups ongoing support
• ATE Projects leading
• B.Sc. in Electrical/Computers/Software engineering
• Experience of minimum 5 years as a team leader in the following areas:
• Production ATE design and construction in mass production environment – Mandatory
• Experience in developing ATE process for production – Mandatory
• Experience in both HW & SW aspects of production ATE setups – Mandatory.
• Vast and proven experience with major test tools – Signal Generator, Spectrum Analyzer, Network Analyzer, RF Power meter, etc – Mandatory
• Knowledge and experience with C++, Python, Java – Major advantage
• Knowledge and experience with LabView environment design – Advantage.
• Previous experience from wireless communication companies – Advantage.
• Independent and able to manage multiple tasks.
• Able to lead projects across the company with multiple interfaces (R&D, Operation, system engineering)
• Demonstrated experience in several functional areas including engineering, validation, test development, facilities / laboratory management and systems program management
• Excellent in human interfaces and high technical skills.
Please complete this form to apply.