Business Development Manager, Verticals (ref. 643)
Reports to: General Manager US & Canada
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for managing the development and growth of the Region. The role is new business development.
Radwin does not sell direct and thus relies on its Business Development Manager to manage and develop the proper strategic partners and opportunities required to grow its business.
- Identify prospects and develops contacts with high-level decision-makers in organizations in the Vertical market
- Build relationships with new prospects, high conversion to closed sales
- Multiple avenues to pursue prospects include Rolodex, cold calling, warm network, social media and trade shows
- Must be able to articulate RADWIN solutions to a variety of business customer types and help customers navigate what can be complex decisions and turn them into simple financial decisions
- Responsible to originate $ millions of new business annually
- Create vertical market development plans; make recommendations regarding actions, including cooperative selling efforts
- Must be adept with Broadband Wireless Access (BWA) technology and able to operate independently
- Search and develop new business opportunities for Radwin, specifically in verticals such as Public Safety, Security, Oil & Gas, and Utilities
- Identify, develop and maintain the proper strategic partners required to effectively cover the region.
- Degree in Business or Technical
- Candidate must have 5+ years of telecommunications equipment business development, in the vertical markets
- Experienced in a start-up company environment
- A proven track record with direct and channel business development is essential
- Very good understanding of networking, internetworking and telecommunications
- Self-driven, and often self-sufficient, the Business Development Manager has a fairly large territory and has to be ready to travel
- Possess superior skill in value/consultative selling
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.