Components Engineer (ref. 683)
Tel Aviv, Israel
We are looking for enthusiastic, hands on person who will join our Engineering group as a Components Eng.
Our Component Eng. Will work closely with internal and external interfaces such as the R&D, procurement, and different sub- contractors.
You will play an important role in defying and selecting of components across all company products and technologies with attention to functionality, quality, availability, and cost.
What you will be doing:
- Maintain and update of the components database.
- Monitor and resolve multiple component sources and lifecycle issues.
- Lead components performance verification tests.
- Support NPI, Products development on production processes.
- B.Sc. in electrical engineering. Practical engineer will be considered.
- Experience of minimum 3 years in a similar roll
- 3 years of experience in components engineering in mass production environment – A must
- Vast and proven experience in components technologies, materials and design considerations
- Knowledge and experience with database maintain in PDM environment. Experience with Agile PDM – An advantage
- Knowledge with components standards and directives (RoHS, REACH, UL, etc.)
- Experience with components verification tests
- Previous experience from wireless communication companies – an advantage