Tel Aviv, Israel
Reports to: hardware manager (later on engineering)
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hands-on person who will join our HW/Engineering group as a Components Eng.
Our Component Eng. Will work closely with internal and external interfaces such as the R&D, procurement and different sub-contractors.
He/she will play an important role in defying and selecting of components across all company products and technologies with attention to functionality, quality, availability and cost.
- Maintain and update the components database.
- Monitor and resolve multiple component sources and lifecycle issues.
- Lead components performance verification tests.
- Support NPI, product development on production processes.
- Participate at the HW verification/hardening lab
- Support Safety/EMC external lab tests
- B.Sc. in electrical engineering. Practical engineer will be considered.
- Experience of minimum 3 years in the following areas:
- Components engineering in a mass production environment – A must
- Vast and proven experience in components technologies, materials and design considerations
- Knowledge and experience with database maintain in Agile environment. Experience with Agile PDM – An advantage
- Knowledge with components standards and directives (RoHS, REACH, UL, etc.)
- Experience with components verification tests for second source approval.
- Experience in Digital Boards Design, including PCB Layout.
- Experience in Analog circuits design – advantage.
- Experience in Power Supply circuits design – advantage.
- Knowledge of Datacom / Telecom – advantage.
- Previous experience from wireless communication companies – an advantage.
- Independent and able to manage multiple tasks.
- Able to lead activities across the company with multiple interfaces.
- Excellent in human interfaces and high technical skills.