Development Program Manager (ref. 711)
Tel Aviv, Israel
Reports to: VP R&D
We are looking for a technical Development Program Manager, who can lead a matrix organization of multiple teams and disciplines of RF, real-time SW, networking, apps, HW and system engineering in both project management and technical domains
- Ownership of multidisciplinary R&D project from inception through planning, development, verification and first deployment.
- Lead a matrix development team in work methods, development processes and timely execution of programs
- An innovative approach to problem solving and introduction of new technologies/capabilities
- Work with multiple stakeholders: Business manager, product managers, R&D leaders, professional services engineers
- Reporting to VP R&D, part of the R&D management.
- At least 3 years as multidisciplinary program leader / technical project manager (RT SW, RF, HW, apps)
- Knowledge and experience in RF/Wi-Fi or as real-time developer
- Past experience as a system engineer is an advantage
- Technically oriented with the ability to learn the customers’ needs and convert them to complete solutions
- Hands-on orientation
- Excellent human Interfaces and proven ability to motivate and drive people to excellence
- Energetic and self-motivated