DevOps Engineer (ref. 666)
Tel Aviv, Israel
Reports to: Radwin Automation team manager
We are looking for DevOps engineer to join our software team.
- You will be responsible for setting up / maintaining and updating CI/CD solution for different environments.
- Working with Dockers, Kubernetes, Bitbucket,git, Jira, Jenkins,Yocto
- Guaranteeing health through monitors and alerts and self-healing toolset for our environments.
- Visualizing application flows, proving analytics and dashboards
- If you are a DevOps engineer with proactive approach and are looking for a new challenge, join Radwin and enjoy our innovative projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science
- 2+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer
- Experience in Linux/Ubuntu software integration.
- In-depth experience in build automation using any of the scripting languages like shell, python, perl
- Practical experience with GNU/ Linux Development Tools eg: make, cmake, gcc
- Proficiency in working with git/gerrit, jenkins pipelines to realize continuous integration
- expert knowhow: git, Bitbake, Yocto, Jenkins, Jira, Lint
- Experience in AWS, Docker, Kubernetes and Jenkins
- Ability to keep learning the most updated and modern technologies
- Enthusiastic about complicated technical challenges
- Team player
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic environment while meeting deadlines