• Identify and drive new digital growth initiatives to improve lead generation, retention, and conversion performance.
• Identify, develop, and implement digital marketing activities/campaigns in focus market segments for personalized, targeted communications.
• Keep track of industry trends and develop innovative digital marketing ideas to maintain RADWIN as a leader in the industry.
• Build a lead nurturing strategy to optimize the conversion of leads into customers, working closely with the SDR function.
• Drive marketing automation processes, including the customer journey and assets to facilitate.
• Develop and define KPIs to measure performance of marketing channels and activities, converting data into actionable insights.
• Produce clear plans for each quarter to deliver new customer-focused objectives.
• At least 3 years of proven experience in digital growth marketing & running B2B campaigns.
• Proven hands-on technical proficiency with HubSpot or other marketing automation platforms.
• Solid knowledge and proven hands-on experience in using demand generation tools and ad platforms (LinkedIn, Google Ads, Facebook, Twitter)
• Solid knowledge of SEO principles and ranking factors
• Experience with CRO and A/B testing
• Data-driven analytical thinker with a passion for numbers, dashboards, reports & analysis
• Strong technical orientation, high attention to detail, consistently striving for delivering at the highest level and exceeding KPI goals
• A team player and great communicator, capable of leading projects end-to-end and driving collaboration across teams
• Experience with HTML, CSS & WordPress an advantage
• High level of English, written and spoken
Please complete this form to apply.