Digital Marketing Manager
Tel Aviv, Israel
RADWIN is a leading global provider of high performance, market-proven broadband wireless solutions, deployed in more than 170 countries.
Offering innovative Point-to-Point, Point-to-MultiPoint and wireless mobility solutions, RADWIN fulfills the connectivity needs of the world’s largest carriers, service providers, enterprises, vertical markets, and transportation authorities.
RADWIN solutions are designed for fixed wireless access from rural to urban areas and a wide range of industry applications including smart cities, rail and metro trains, automated ports and more.
We are looking for a professional and passionate Digital Marketing Manager to join our great Marketing team and lead the digital and marketing automation processes. A high-level of experience is required to provide actionable insights that will help drive new business and generate brand awareness in the relevant market segments.
What you will be doing:
- Develop and define KPIs to measure performance of marketing channels and activities, converting data into actionable insights for marketing
- Identify and drive new growth initiatives to improve marketing performance
- Develop & drive global digital marketing campaigns including Email marketing and PPC campaigns across multiple channels with a focus on account-based marketing
- Design and execute a comprehensive market segmentation strategy for personalized, targeted communications
- Drive all marketing automation processes, including scoring models, nurture flows and rules, and implement industry-wide best practices
- Build a lead nurturing strategy to optimize the conversion of leads into customers, working closely with the SDR function
- Oversee website and social media maintenance, performance & optimization
- At least 3 years proven experience in digital marketing / paid acquisition & running B2B campaigns
- Hands-on technical proficiency with HubSpot. Salesforce an advantage.
- Solid knowledge and proven hands-on experience in using demand generation tools and ad platforms (LinkedIn, Google Ads, Facebook, Twitter)
- Solid knowledge of SEO principles and ranking factors
- Experience with CRO and A/B testing
- Data-driven analytical thinker with passion for numbers, dashboards, reports & analysis
- Strong technical orientation, high attention to detail, consistently striving for delivering at the highest level and exceeding KPI goals
- A team player and great communicator, capable of leading projects end-to-end and driving collaboration across teams
- Experience with HTML, CSS & WordPress an advantage
- High level of English, written and spoken