RADWIN is looking for an entrepreneurial-minded experienced Director of Product Management
You will uncover new innovative solutions and take part in building the products’ offerings to existing and new customers. You will have an end-to-end responsibility for products, from vision to execution.
You will connect markets’ needs with business goals, technical viability with user experience, and vision with execution.
• Gather and analyze market-based information and manage product strategy and roadmap while accommodating ongoing changes.
• Define customers’ challenges that are worth solving by understanding the market, different segments, different customers, and use cases.
• Validate hypothesis and solution through a discovery process while considering business KPIs.
• Manage and own roadmap to align with strategy and business goals.
• Define execution priorities and manage products’ backlog.
• Craft better experiences and ensure we are building the right things over time by learning from customers’ feedback, and other measures.
• Maintain a close partnership with:
• Professional Services, Marketing and Sales to understand the voice of customers and capture ongoing feedback.
• Product Manager of OSS solutions to ensure end-to-end solution that leads to impact.
• Product Manager of Operation Simplicity solutions to ensure our solutions are easy to deploy and operate.
• R&D to build the most impactful products for our customers.
• Enable scale by building Product Management process, methodologies, and best practices.
What do you bring?
• Experience: You have led a HW/Embedded product lifecycle in B2C / B2B companies. Experienced in methodological approach to market and customers’ research. Capable of driving strategy, roadmap, high-level goals, and lead a detailed execution plan.
• This is your playground: You are Agile driven. You are passionate about the customer and have empathy to understand pain points and unspoken needs. Feel comfortable “getting out of the building”, interacting directly with customers. You enjoy technical challenges and competent to zoom in on technical discussions with the engineers.
• Entrepreneurship: You are comfortable with uncertainty. You develop out of the box solutions as a creative and ambitious go-getter. You have business acumen, with the ability to learn and implement fast.
• Leadership: You are humble and appreciate feedback. You are a great communicator who gains trust and develops working relationships with different stakeholders. You bring enthusiasm and the ability to lead without authority.
• 3+ years of Product Management experience
• Technical background in Wireless Communication as engineer – MUST
• Experienced with Agile delivery methodology – MUST
• Experienced in network protocol L2 and L3 and wireless network components – MUST
• CCNA – Advantage
• RF engineering background – Advantage
• Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering – MUST
• MBA – Advantage
Please complete this form to apply.