East Region Sales Engineer – North America
Reports to: GM US & Canada
Location: Any major city in the eastern half of the US with easy access to an international airport
We are looking for a Consultant Sales Engineer (SE) to support our sales organization in the US & Canada region. In this position, the SE will be responsible for initiating, maintaining and developing strategic technical relationships with our customers and partners in the region, while promoting RADWIN offerings and benefits. The role involves significant internal and external interactions with customers at multiple organization levels including CTO, VPs, Directors and Managers of Engineer as well as lab and field technicians. The SE will be responsible for developing a relationship of trust that allows RADWIN customers and partners to grow their business utilising RADWIN products and solutions.
The SE will support our sales team in a wide variety of activities that require both technical and commercial skills. Ideal candidates need to have excellent communication skills, strong RF technical background, proven experience and track record in the Telecommunication industry, strong understanding of customer’s network operations and financial drivers. The SE will be responsible for generating passion and enthusiasm for RADWIN amongst our customers and partner’s community, showing them the benefits of being a RADWIN customer and/or business partner.
- Technical and related commercial support of our sales team to increase the revenues in the region within target customer segments to include, but not be limited to, Wireless ISPs, Telecom Carriers, Utlilties, State and Local Government, and Transportation.
- Manage and handle of all technical selling activities and Tender/RFP responses.
- Define, guide and design the best solutions to fit customer requirements and needs.
- Generate trust, commitment and passion for RADWIN among customers and partners.
- Coordinate and execute technical sales training for customers and partners.
- Responsible to manage and execute product demonstrations and proof of concept (PoC) trials both from technical and commercial aspects
- Present RADWIN offerings in roadshows, exhibitions and conferences
- In conjunction with the sales director, develop and execute, the best strategy and approach for each customer and become a truly trusted advisor internally and externally.
- Understand, analyse and consolidate market requirements and work internally to ensure implementation in RADWIN products
- 10+ years’ experience working as an SE, directly with carriers and system integrators.
- Experience designing wide area networks using microwave radio systems and solutions.
- Strong RF technical background and understanding of Broadband Wireless Access market, technologies and applications.
- Excellent interpersonal, team working skill with the ability to plan, organize and prioritize work.
- Strong communication capabilities with proven experience in customer engagements and presentations.
- S. Degree in a technical field. M.S. Degree preferred.
- Willing to travel 60 – 70% of working schedule.