RADWIN is a global provider of advanced broadband wireless communications.
The solutions we develop include point-to-point, point-to-multipoint, and wireless mobility systems which enable our customers to deploy reliable communications infrastructure for lightning-fast wireless transfer of voice, data, and video, meeting the needs of telecommunications providers, mobile operators, and private networks – with applications including smart cities, public transport networks, security, airports and more.
Reports to: VP HR
Location: Ramat Hayyal Tel- Aviv
What you will be doing:
• Building an annual wellbeing plan, which supports and emphasizes employee experience and its implementation at strategic and operational level.
• Responsibility for the wellbeing experience of the employees through providing updated solutions in various fields of welfare including recognitions, birthday gifts, company celebrations, holiday celebrations and gifts, fun days, outstanding performance, happy hours, employee volunteer activities and more.
• Ensure consistent messaging across all of RADWIN’s internal channels.
• Keep communications fresh, creative and engaging, to drive business objectives, culture, employer brand awareness and employee engagement
• Managing all internal communication tools and platforms
• Promote and communicate all projects and initiatives to maximize participation and engagement within the company and strengthen our employer branding presence through external channels.
• At least 3 years’ experience as an HR Manager – a must
• At least 3 years in employee experience/ internal communication roles – a must
• Experience working in the hi-tech industry – a must
• Creative, proactive, multitasker, with a hands-on approach
• Proficiency in tracking budgets
• Experience in managing priorities in a high-pressure, results-oriented environment
• Excellent English and Hebrew, both verbal and written – a must
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Familiarity with Social Digital – a must
• Relevant academic degree
• Full control of Excel, power point, Canva, Microsoft 365
Please complete this form to apply.