Events coordinator – Temporary position (ref. 707)
Tel Aviv, Israel
Reports to: Marketing Director
We are seeking a highly organized events coordinator to successfully plan and manage large multi-segment tradeshows as well as supporting smaller marketing programs and events.
- Register, plan and execute trade show activities and related events (abroad)
- Secure training days, speaking opportunities and team meetings whenever possible.
- Work closely with exhibit/ print houses, event managers, graphic designers and suppliers to execute booth elements and design.
- Work closely with creative, product marketing, sales and finance teams to refine messaging, event requirements, objectives etc.
- Close the loop for all events: Be in-touch with sales representatives during and after the events for feedback (KPI’s) and assist with the lead capturing and nurturing process.
- Responsible for shipping and inventory management of booth and show supplies
- Assist in promoting marketing events.
- Stick to quarterly budgets, review event and trade-show contracts, oversee the PO process, and manage the event budget monitoring process.
- Order supplies and marketing materials
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, additional languages an advantage
- Strong event planning skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure while managing multiple tasks.
- Knowledge of Marketing automation (HubSpot) a big advantage
- Thorough attention to detail.
- Energetic, positive, enthusiastic, and flexible team player.
- Works well independently and within a team environment.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).