Junior Digital Marketing position (ref. 718)
Tel Aviv, Israel
Reports to: Marketing Director
- Optimize the company website content, page layouts and functionality to provide the best possible user experience and performance
- Monitor and analyse site performance (site health audit, website page speed, crawlability, traffic, conversion, user behaviour, navigation improvements etc.).
- Drive the global SEO strategy, define keyword hit lists and manage the site content optimization & link building strategy
- Manage the company social media pages and editorial calendar to ensure content is timely, relevant, and engaging.
- Monitor social media conversations and assure comments are addressed by relevant resources across all company social media platforms
- Support the marketing team in coordinating and executing marketing activities (landing pages, email marketing, keyword analysis, social media strategy, etc.).
- Manage Google Analytics, social media metrics and overall digital KPIs, to identify areas for improvement.
- Assist in developing the digital marketing strategy across web, social, email, SEO/SEM that align with overall marketing and business initiatives and goals.
- 1-2-years’ experience in managing digital marketing activities in B2B business
- Experienced with Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Search Console, SEMrush, and other digital marketing tools
- Experienced with WordPress and other website content management systems
- Experience using marketing automation platforms such as HubSpot an advantage
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to coordinate many small projects at the same time
- Basic knowledge of HTML & CSS
- English, mother-tongue level