RADWIN is a leading global provider of high-performance, market-proven broadband wireless solutions, deployed in more than 170 countries.
RADWIN solutions are designed for fixed wireless access from rural to urban areas and a wide range of industry applications including smart cities, rail and metro trains, automated ports and more.
we’re connecting the unconnected and we want you along for the ride.
RADWIN OSS team is a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people, focus on enabling RADWIN customers to plan, deploy and manage their networks.
We are looking for a junior full-stack developer, independent and a great team player with a can-do attitude, a problem solver at heart that wants to create an amazing user experience and deliver value to our customers.
You will work with cutting edge technology running micro frontends build with Angular framework on the frontend and NodeJS with typescript micro services over K8S hosted in AWS on the backend. (TL;TR No legacy code!!! )
You will join the innovation team of full stack developer, dive deep into client side and backend side, improve you skills and contribute the team.
In addition to working with cutting edge technologies you will gain a vast knowledge of wireless radio communication.
As a Junior Full Stack Developer You Will:
• Code and manage services using cutting edge technologies (Angular, NodeJs, typescript etc.)
• Write (a lot of) high-quality, functional code frontend and backend including automated testing.
• Enrich existing services and new one to robust and scalable system of micro frontends and microservices running on k8s in AWS.
• Build new features and directly impact the future of our product from UI to DB.
• Improve your skills, learn from and mentor top-notch engineers and enrich other team members.
• Working closely with Product Manager & Designer and a say on product feature and roadmap.
• Have lots of fun!
• Computer science degree
• 2+ years of experience and passion around software engineering
• 2+ years of experience in frontend development - Angular
• Experience in backend development (NodeJS, Typescript) (advantage)
• Experience with databases (MongoDB & SQL) (advantage)
• Experience with AWS (advantage)
• Excellent communication skills
• Comfortable taking challenges and learning new technologies
Please complete this form to apply.