Marketing Communications & Content Manager (ref. 717)
Tel Aviv, Israel
Reports to: Marketing director
- Manage the content creation plan including the deliverables, timelines, and publishing calendar
- Create content that meets the marketing program needs: Press releases, case studies, email campaigns, blog posts, articles, newsletters, social media posts, website copy, presentations, and video scripts, etc.
- Develop a social media content strategy and execute the day-to-day to drive awareness and engagement across the various platforms
- Support new product commercialization and assist with messaging, creative concept development, and tactic execution.
- Help develop sales materials to educate on the value of the products/services offered
- Manage content versions, database, and localization
- End to end management of company events, fully aligning on objectives, strategy, and delivery plan
- Liaison with suppliers / agencies & event organizers
- Ensure speaking engagements and pre-arranged meetings for maximum exposure
- Evaluation of post-event results to improve the event strategy
- Native English speaker- a must!
- Proven experience in creating content for Tech companies, with +3 years in a similar role, ideally in a B2B company.
- Highly articulate with an excellent command of written English.
- Familiar with social media channels and content creation/promotion.
- Knowledge of keyword placement, SEO, web traffic and content consumption metrics.
- Creative, flexible, and innovative
- Proven experience in end-to-end event management
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Result-driven, highly motivated self-starter and team player, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a can-do attitude that can act with a sense of urgency when required.
- Experienced in working with suppliers