Marketing Communications & Content Manager
Tel Aviv, Israel
RADWIN is a leading global provider of high performance, market-proven broadband wireless solutions, deployed in more than 170 countries.
Offering innovative Point-to-Point, Point-to-MultiPoint and wireless mobility solutions, RADWIN fulfills the connectivity needs of the world’s largest carriers, service providers, enterprises, vertical markets, and transportation authorities.
RADWIN solutions are designed for fixed wireless access from rural to urban areas and a wide range of industry applications including smart cities, rail and metro trains, automated ports and more.
We are looking for a professional and experienced Marcom & Content Manager to manage global online and offline corporate marketing events. In addition, you’ll be responsible for creating a majority of the marketing content. For this, you will need to obtain an in-depth understanding of the market and our products.
What you will be doing:
- End to end management of corporate online /offline events, fully aligning on objectives, strategy, and delivery plan
- Full analysis of post-event results to improve the event strategy
- Content creation:
- Product marketing collateral including brochures, presentations, video scripts & more
- Outbound communications: Press releases, case studies, blog posts & articles, social media content, website copy etc.
- Content creation plan management including deliverables, timelines, and publishing calendar
- Develop new sales materials, social media campaigns to educate on the value of the products/services offered
- Support new product commercialization, assist with messaging, creative concept development, and tactical execution.
- Actively contribute to the social media content strategy, working with the digital marketing team to drive awareness and engagement.
- Native English speaker with an excellent command of written English
- Proven experience in end-to-end event management
- Relevant knowledge of Go-to-Webinar and other online event tools an advantage
- Proven experience in creating content for B2B Tech companies, with 3+ years in a similar role,
- Proven experience in content creation for websites and social media channels
- Knowledge of wireless technologies a big advantage
- Knowledge of keyword placement, SEO, web traffic and content consumption metrics an advantage
- Knowledge of Marketing Automation platforms a big advantage
- Knowledge of online project management tools (Monday.com or similar) a big advantage
- Result-driven, highly motivated self-starter and team player, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure while managing multiple tasks