Tel Aviv, Israel
RADWIN is a leading global provider of high performance, market-proven broadband wireless solutions, deployed in more than 170 countries.
Offering innovative Point-to-Point, Point-to-MultiPoint and wireless mobility solutions, RADWIN fulfills the connectivity needs of the world’s largest carriers, service providers, enterprises, vertical markets, and transportation authorities.
RADWIN solutions are designed for fixed wireless access from rural to urban areas and a wide range of industry applications including smart cities, rail and metro trains, automated ports and more.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Marketing Coordinator to join our great Marketing team. In this position you will be responsible for webinar activities and various regional online and offline events. In this position, you will be required to interact and collaborate with many functions, both within and outside of the organization.
What you will be doing:
- Plan & execute all corporate and regional webinar activities including:
- Invites, promotion mailers, promotion plan (web, social media), follow-up/nurturing and statistics
- Plan and execute online, offline and hybrid industry events including:
- Secure training days, speaking opportunities and meetings whenever possible.
- Manage event logistics, registration, promotion activities and budget including event follow-up/nurturing and statistics
- Plan and execute regional events and seminars with partners
- Work closely with product marketing, sales, and design teams to refine messaging, event requirements, objectives etc.
- Work closely with exhibit/ print houses, event owners, graphic designers, and suppliers to execute event requirements.
- Manage the marketing online events platform: Maintenance, updates, and statistics
- Management of the marketing Go-to-Webinar and Zoom platforms
- Management of the marketing online events plan
- Manage marketing collateral translations & archive
- Manage development, production, and distribution of promotional materials & giveaways including inventory management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, additional languages an advantage
- Strong event planning skills & detail oriented
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure while managing multiple tasks.
- Ability to research new tools to simplify / improve marketing operations
- Relevant knowledge of Go-to-Webinar and other online event tools an advantage
- Understanding & experience of event promotion over social media platforms an advantage
- Knowledge of Marketing Automation platforms a big advantage
- Knowledge of online project management tools (Monday.com or similar) a big advantage
- Works well independently and within a team environment.
- Great understanding of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)