RADWIN is a leading global provider of high-performance, market-proven broadband wireless solutions, deployed in more than 170 countries.
RADWIN solutions are designed for fixed wireless access from rural to urban areas and a wide range of industry applications including smart cities, rail and metro trains, automated ports and more.
we’re connecting the unconnected and we want you along for the ride.
RADWIN OSS team is a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people, focus on enabling RADWIN customers to plan, deploy and manage their networks.
We are looking for a junior mobile developer, independent and a great team player with a can-do attitude, a problem solver at heart that wants to create an amazing user experience and deliver value to our customers.
You will work with cutting edge technology using Ionic, Capacitor and Angular framework on the client and NodeJS with typescript micro services over K8S hosted in AWS on the backend.
You will join a senior hybrid mobile developer & SQA automation and have the benefit to learn from them and work together.
In addition to working with cutting edge technologies you will gain a vast knowledge of wireless radio communication.
As a Mobile Developer You Will:
• Build hybrid applications using Ionic, Capacitor and Angular frameworks.
• Design, code and manage backend services using cutting edge technologies (NodeJs, typescript, docker, k8s over AWS)
• Create and update mobile native plugins (iOS & Android)
• Communicate with RADWIN Radio devices over WIFI of BLE protocols.
• Build new features and directly impact the future of our product.
• Write high-quality, functional code frontend and backend include automate testing.
• Perform code reviews, evaluate implementations, and provide feedback.
• Improve your skills, learn from top-notch engineers and enrich other team members.
• Tackle tough problems and find creative ways to solve them.
• Working closely with Product Manager & Designer and a say on product feature and roadmap.
• Have lots of fun!
• Computer science degree
• 2+ years of experience and passion around software engineering
• 1+ years of experience in frontend development – Angular
• Experience with native plugins development iOS & Android (huge advantage)
• Experience with state management – NgRx
• Experience with reactive programing – RxJS
• Experience with Ionic framework (advantage)
• Experience in backend development (NodeJS, Typescript)
• Experience with databases (MongoDB & SQL)
• Experience in AWS env (advantage)
• Experience with micro services , micro front end , docker and K8S (advantage)
• Excellent communication skills
• Comfortable taking challenges and learning new technologies
• Experience in B2B SaaS companies (advantage)
Please complete this form to apply.