Orders and Export Coordinator- Temp position (ref. 723)
Tel Aviv, Israel
Reports to: Orders Logistic Manager
- Logistic – The role includes:
- Logistics Management / Care and execution of customer’s orders frequently contact with them, with Sales managers and Commercial Unit.
- Enter Customers Orders and their Follow-up.
- Export processes including coordination of shipment requisition, preparation of documentation and contact with Forwarders.
- RMA (repair equipment process) release from customs and their return to customer after repair.
- Management of ERP system (MFG), reports, etc.
- Contact with the different departments and branches of the company
- Ability of giving high level service.
- Cooperation in staff work
- Knowledge and experience of 2-3 years at least in Customer International Orders and Export process.
- Excellent knowledge of Windows Office (excel, Word).
- Knowledge of system MFG-PRO – Advantage.
- Hardworking, responsible and independent.
- Logistic Vision/Understanding and Organization capability at work – important.
- Good knowledge in English, another language- Advantage.
- Experience in High-Tech Company – Advantage.
- Good relationship, Responsible