Professional Services Manager (ref. 704)
Report to: Regional Director of Professional Services
Location: Any major city in the Western Region of the US with easy access to an international airport
We are looking for a Professional Services Manager (PSM) to support and grow our existing client base in the US & Canada region. In this position, the PSM will be responsible for maintaining and strengthening strategic technical relationships with our clients and partners in the region, while promoting RADWIN offerings and benefits. The role involves significant internal and external interactions with clients at multiple organization levels. The PSM will be responsible for developing a long term trusted technical advisor role.
- Technical post-sales focal point in the Western Region of the United States supporting target clients: Wireless ISPs, Telecom Carriers, Electric & Telephone Coops, Utilities, State and Local Government, and Transportation.
- Manage Project Management process flows and carry out Proof of Concept field trials and lead in-depth technical solution discussions.
- Support all post-sales technical activities in the Region.
- Network and Radio; designs, configurations and recommendations.
- Execute technical certification training for clients and partners.
- Support RADWIN roadshows, exhibitions and conferences.
- Understand, market requirements and work internally to ensure implementation in RADWIN products.
- The ideal candidate will acquire a strong understanding of the customer’s network operations and develop key differentiator to maximize RADWIN’s position.
- B.Sc. or practical engineer in Computer Science/ Electrical Engineering
- 7 years of experience as a Professional Services Eng. With proven field experience e.g. Project management
- 5 years of field experience planning, installing and commissioning of radio/microwave equipment
- Experience supporting networks using microwave radio systems, modulations, antennas,
- In-depth knowledge of communication network hardware and protocols TCP/IP, Ethernet, Routers, Bridges.
- Proven capability to manage field technical activities, including high-level customer meetings and solution discussions.
- Training capabilities – Ability to lead technical seminars and certification classes.
- Tx/Rx systems, Link Budgets etc.
- Excellent interpersonal, team working skill with the ability to plan, organize and prioritize work.
- Strong capabilities communicating complex technical solutions.
- Technical Certifications a Plus
- Willing to travel 50% of working schedule.