Quality Engineer (ref. 686)
Tel Aviv, Israel
Reports to: Quality Manager
- Build strong infrastructure and manage subcontractors & manufacturing from the aspect of quality engineering.
- Improve in-house processes as a results of root cause analysis of technical / processes wise failure modes (DFM, DFS) or other initiatives.
- Analyze process / technical failure modes by DOE and data analysis.
- Determine and monitor KPIs for internal / external interfaces and act for continues improvement
- Define methodology and lead team of quality inspectors (incoming / final inspection)
- Lead ISO9001 & ISO14001 activities in company
- ~5 years experience in Quality Engineering on multidiscipline High-Tech Electronic related Company- must
- BsC in technical fields (preferred electronic engineering) – must
- Technical skills such reading electronic / mechanical drawings – must
- MsC in quality eng. / CQE is a significant advantage
- Experience within the tele-communication companies (mainly wireless) is significant advantage
- Data analysis capabilities
- Former experience in team leading – advantage
- Familiar with Agile / MFG / Jira / Confluence – advantage
- If challenges and problem solving are motivated you, curiosity leading you and you are with can do approaches. Radwin might be the right place for you