We are looking for a talented embedded software group manager that has experience in complex/highly scaled/high performance systems that is very strong technically, an independent learner, curious about technology, and thinks outside the box.
• Guide and manage 2 development teams with planning, design, and execution
• Become a personal & technical mentor for the group members.
• Playing a central role in the group’s development process
• Become a focal point for all questions/problems related to functionality you will be in charge of.
• Lead a small, elite, fast-moving group to meet aggressive schedules.
• 5+ years’ experience as a group manager/ senior team leader
• Exceptional coding skills in C / C++ under Linux environment
• Technical knowledge of network architecture, Linux network stack, network acceleration technologies (DPDK, eBPF), wireless protocols – advantage
• Experience in leading complex designs.
• Result oriented.
Please complete this form to apply.