Regional Commercial Manager (ref. 713)
Tel Aviv, Israel
Reports to: Director, Commercial Unit
Summary: As the Regional Commercial Manager, you will be responsible for the ongoing sales operation processes, being a fundamental role in CRM optimizing.
This position, in the Commercial Unit (CU), works closely with: sales, marketing, finance, legal and operations leaders to serve as a point of contact
leading and optimizing our current sales process.
- Serve as key partner in the HQ to the regional sales organization
- Responsible for the region’s order life cycle, from forecasting and up to a successful delivery
- Proactively and actively work to resolve bottlenecks with different divisions (Finance, Operations, Legal, etc.)
- Support the regional sales team with process improvement, tracking and analytics, relevant to their functional areas
- Training sales department on sales related material
- Create monthly/quarterly reports for executive presentations
- Create and maintain documentation/certification
- 5+ years of experience in Commercial/Sales Operations role in international companies
- Planning, organization and problem-solving skills
- Excellent relationship building skills, with the ability to work well independently
- Salesforce expert: dashboards, reports – Must
- High knowledge in Excel (pivots and complex formulas) – Must
- Experience working with BI tools – An advantage
- Customer service focus
- Business understanding
- Technical aptitude with the ability to understand the Company product’s portfolio.
- Fluent in English – Must, another language- Advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree