Regional Sales Director (ref. 640)
Reports to: General Manager North America, Radwin
The Regional Sales Director will be responsible for managing the development and growth of the Region.
Radwin does not sell direct and thus relies on its Sales Directors to manage and develop the proper Channel Partners required to grow its business.
The Sales Director will work closely with the Channel Partner and the end customer.
In order to assure success, the Sales Director is expected to spend the majority of his/her time performing demand creation work, ensuring the strategic customers are demanding Radwin technology.
The Sales Director will:
- Search and develop new business opportunities for Radwin, specifically with Wireless Internet Service Providers and verticals such as Public Safety, Oil & Gas, and Utilities.
- Create the Demand for Radwin Products within specific accounts achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Excel at all stages of the sales cycle
- Identify, develop and maintain the proper Channel Partners required to effectively cover the region.
- Coordinate with Radwin Professional Services team for complex installation or support requirements
- Must be adept with Broadband Wireless Access (BWA) technology and able to operate independently
- Degree in Business or Technical
- Candidate must have 5+ years of telecommunications equipment sales, with specialization in IP and /or RF
- Experienced in a start-up company environment
- A proven track record with direct and channel sales is essential
- Very good understanding of networking, internetworking and telecommunications
- Self-driven, and often self-sufficient, the Sales Directors have fairly large territories and have to be ready to travel about 50% of the time
- Possess superior skill in value/consultative selling
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills, formal sales training