QA System Engineer – Temporary position for 6 months (Ref.677)
Tel Aviv, Israel
The QA System Engineer will be responsible for integrating and testing multidisciplinary embedded wireless systems (SW) in the R&D group.
As part of the group, you will participate in software integration process (CI), including end-to-end system testing, executing and analysis.
You will be required to employ different problem-solving techniques on new and existing issues found during testing and assist with root cause analysis.
- 1+ years of experience in QA (SW)
- Proven experience in writing test plan documents
- Linux OS Understanding
- Knowledge of network protocols (TCP/IP, IPV4, IPV6, wireless protocols, etc.)
- Highly organized and process-driven
- Hardworking, fast learner, motivated, independent team player
- Experience in testing large-scale, distributed networks topologies or wireless products
- Experience with network devices (Routers, Switches, Access Points)
- Good understanding of network routing protocols
- Knowledge of RF testing and traffic generator equipment (IXIA/Spirent)