System Integration and Validation Engineer (Temporary position for 6 month)
Tel Aviv, Israel
The System Integration and Validation Engineer will be responsible for integrating and testing multidisciplinary embedded wireless systems (SW/HW) in the R&D group.
As part of the group, you will participate in the software integration process (CI), including end-to-end system testing, executing and analysis.
You will be required to employ different problem-solving techniques on new and existing issues found during testing and assist with root cause analysis.
- 3+ years of experience in System Integration and Validation (SW)
- Proven experience in writing test plan documents
- Linux OS Understanding
- Knowledge of network protocols (TCP/IP, wireless protocols, etc.)
- Highly organized and process driven
- Hardworking, fast learner, motivated, independent team player
- Experience in testing large-scale, distributed networks topologies or wireless products
- Experience with network devices (Routers, Switches, Access Points)
- Good understanding of network routing protocols
- Knowledge of RF testing and traffic generator equipment (IXIA/Spirent)