Organizational Development and Training Manager (Ref. 656)
Tel Aviv, Israel
Reports to: VP HR
We are looking for a Manager of Organizational Development and Training, to join our incredible HR team.
You will have Global responsibility for organizational development and training processes.
As part of this position, you will manage the complete scope of Organizational Development and Training, from devising the strategy, surveying the requirements, initiating the process and building annual plans/programs, including implementation and KPI measurements post-implementation.
- Responsible for the establishment and implementation of Leadership programs (Organizational Development Programs for the Senior Management, Mid-Management and Junior Managers and Leadership related Forums)
- Responsible for the cross-company evaluation process
- Responsible for initiating, developing and implementing telnet development programs and excellence programs
- Building career development programs
- General Activities in the worlds of organizational culture, vision, values, behaviours, processes of change and cross-organizational processes
- Organizational surveys
- Training management, e-learning, onboarding program and more
- At least 7 years of experience in organizational development and/or as an HRBP
- Excellent English
- Great interfaces