Technical Support Manager (TAC) (ref. 698)
Reports to: Director of Global Support
We are looking for a technical support manager to our Technical Assistance Center in Mexico who is part of the professional service department. In this position, the TAC manager will be responsible for the full technical support within the regions of America (N/A and CALA), manage the technical and RMA cases and maintaining relationships with the support teams of our customers and partners in the region.
The TAC manager supports our presales and sales teams as well in a wide variety of activities like field support, PoC, a demo that requires both technical and commercial skills. Ideal candidates need to have excellent communication skills, good knowledge in networking, RF technical background.
- Manage the Technical Assistance Center (TAC) Americas, located in Mexico City (DF)
- Responsible for providing technical support to the international partners and customers
- Supports customers and professional service teams field activities
- Conduct tests, validation and simulation of different setups, configurations and scenarios as implemented at customer’s networks
- Operating variant networking and RF equipment such as sniffers, routers, L2/L3 switches, spectrum analyzer, web and debugging tools
- Interface with different departments in the organization like the commercial unit, order, sales
- Conduct and lead training and seminars
- Managerial and quality capabilities e.g. review technical cases to assure content and quality answers, response time as well as manage the TAC team and employee evaluations
- Train employees to maintain a high level of support of the TAC team to provide the required knowledge and the tools to perform their tasks
- Working closely with customers to understand their technical support problems and requirements.
- Generate trust, commitment to support and passion for RADWIN among customers and partners
- In conjunction with the sales director, develop and execute, the best strategy and approach for each customer and become a truly trusted advisor internally and externally.
- Present RADWIN offerings in roadshows, exhibition and conferences
- Understand, analyze and consolidate market requirements and work internally to ensure implementation in RADWIN products
- Education in the field of electronics and/or communication
- Proven experience as a technical support engineer in a high-tech company
- Proven customer-facing experience with international customers
- Knowledge in telecommunication networks, Ethernet/IP, Radio/wireless
- Experience with wireless technology – advantage
- Technical orientation and “hands-on” skills
- Language: English – high level, Spanish – high level
- Training capability, ability to lead technical certification seminars
- Strong communication, high level of support and service capabilities
- Willingness to travel abroad
So, if you share our passion for technology innovation and you love support and to interact with customers and partners on a daily basis, this is the job for you. We look forward to receiving your application and CV.