Reports to: General Manager North America
The Channel Director will be responsible for managing the channel development and growth for the Region. Radwin does not sell direct and thus relies on its Channel Director to manage and develop the proper Channel Partners required to grow its business. The Channel Director will work closely with the Tier One and Tier Two Channel Partners. In order to assure success, the Channel Director will act as a sales coach for the Channel Partners by setting goals and measuring and driving performance of the partners’ sales resources, including the development and management of relationships with key personnel in assigned Channel Partners
The Channel Director will:
- Identify, develop and maintain the proper Channel Partners required to effectively cover the region.
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Recruit new partners that have proper sales, business development and technical capabilities.
- Conduct sales training and coaching for Channel Partners.
- Create and optimize sales materials, communicates best-practices to assigned Channel Partners
- Create programs to motivate indirect Channel Sales people.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Work closely with the RADWIN Sales Directors, RADWIN Operators Director and RADWIN Professional Services, develop effective plans to meet RADWIN sales targets.
- Team with RADWIN marketing team, ensure new programs are communicated, implemented and managed effectively.
- Coordinate with Channel Partners, Marketing, Sales and Professional Services quarterly RADWIN solution roadshows.
- Proactively manage RADWIN messaging through social media.
- Enforce RADWIN WINClub program rules and guidelines.
- Manage and resolve channel conflict.
- Manage the number of Resellers in assigned region, ensures proper distribution practices.
- Coordinate bi-weekly sales calls with Tier One partners.
- Degree in Business or Technical
- Candidate must have 5+ years of telecommunications equipment sales, with specialization in IP and /or RF.
- Experienced in start-up company environment.
- A proven track record with direct and channel sales is essential.
- Very good understanding of networking, internetworking and telecommunications.
- Self-driven, and often self-sufficient, the Channel Director will cover North America have to be ready to travel about 50% of the time.
- Possess superior skill in value/consultative selling
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills, formal sales training