As the global leader in delivering high capacity Broadband Wireless Access, we constantly challenge ourselves to develop highly innovative products. We are multidisciplinary company, developing cutting-edge technological solutions that use advanced S/W tools such as Cloud, AWS, Angular, Web and more.
There is a great atmosphere at our offices and we like to start the day (well, some of us) at RADWIN’s very own WINFIT studio, working up a sweat with functional training, yoga or TRX. Our culture is a one that thrives on taking care of our people and we make sure to provide a pleasant and comfortable working environment.
We believe that our people are our greatest asset and for this reason we keep our team motivated and encourage them to openly express their creativity. We provide professional training and the necessary tools to enable our team to enhance their knowledge and experience.
We're currently searching for people who are curious, innovative, results-focused,
team-oriented and dedicated to truly creating a difference.
Are you the one?
Reporting to: SW Team Leader
We are looking for a talented software engineer that have experience in complex/highly scaled/high performance systems. The desired candidate should be very strong technically, independent learner, curious about technology and think outside the box. He/She will work as part of a small, elite, fast-moving team to meet aggressive schedules.
We are looking for an experienced SW Engineer that has the ability and desire to learn new technologies quickly. This person will be part of a software embedded team for a challenging project. He/she will design and implement a software architecture for an embedded device.
– BSc in Comp. Science / SW Engineering or higher degree from known university
– At least 5 yrs experience in embedded development
– Proven experience in Linux Device driver & User space application – at least 3 yrs
– Proven system debugging and board bring up capabilities
– Experience developing in C/C++ under embedded systems builds environments
– Experience with build systems Buildroot and YOCTO – a must!
– Excellent interpersonal relations
– Knowledge of ARM architecture
– Knowledge of Intel architecture – major advantage
– Understanding of processors architecture, SW/HW interfaces and OS
– Knowledge of UEFI (Unified Extensible Firmware Interface) a major advantage
– Experience with Wireless systems – major advantage
– Knowledge of networking protocols HTTP/HTTPs, TCP/IP etc.
The System Integration and Validation Engineer will be responsible for integrate and test multidisciplinary embedded wireless systems (SW/HW) in the R&D group.
As part of the group, you will participate in software integration process (CI), including end-to-end system testing, automatic test development, executing and analysis.
You will be required to employ different problem-solving techniques on new and existing issues found during testing and assist with root cause analysis.
– B.Sc. in Computer Science, SW Engineering or B.Sc. Electronic Engineering
– 5+ years of experience in System Integration and Validation (HW/SW)
– Proven experience in writing test plan documents
– Linux OS Understanding
– Knowledge of network protocols (TCP/IP, wireless protocols, etc.)
– Highly organized and process driven
– Hardworking, fast learner, motivated, independent team player
– Experience in testing large-scale, distributed networks topologies or wireless products
– Experience with network devices (Routers, Switches, Access Points)
– Good understanding of network routing protocols
– Experience with C#, Python and Bash
– Knowledge of RF testing and traffic generator equipment (IXIA/Spirent)