We're currently searching for people who are curious, innovative, results-focused,
team-oriented and dedicated to truly creating a difference.
Are you the one?
We are looking for an innovative and passionate Global Talent Acquisition Specialist / Manager to join our amazing and dynamic HR team. The desired candidate is a team player, creative thinker, and loves taking initiative.
In this position, you will be responsible for the hiring processes of all our position is Israel and abroad. In addition, you will lead our employment branding program and other projects.
What you will be doing:
We are looking for an HRBP and OD Manager, to join our incredible HR team.
In this position, you will provide HR support and gaudiness for one or more departments, including design, plan and implement global initiatives and programs, onboarding of new employees, and more.
In addition, you will be responsible to build, design and implement global Organizational Development and learning, from devising the strategy, surveying the requirements, initiating the process, and building annual plans/programs, including implementation and KPI measurements post-implementation.
What you will be doing:
• Identify and drive new digital growth initiatives to improve lead generation, retention, and conversion performance.
• Identify, develop, and implement digital marketing activities/campaigns in focus market segments for personalized, targeted communications.
• Keep track of industry trends and develop innovative digital marketing ideas to maintain RADWIN as a leader in the industry.
• Build a lead nurturing strategy to optimize the conversion of leads into customers, working closely with the SDR function.
• Drive marketing automation processes, including the customer journey and assets to facilitate.
• Develop and define KPIs to measure performance of marketing channels and activities, converting data into actionable insights.
• Produce clear plans for each quarter to deliver new customer-focused objectives.
• At least 3 years of proven experience in digital growth marketing & running B2B campaigns.
• Proven hands-on technical proficiency with HubSpot or other marketing automation platforms.
• Solid knowledge and proven hands-on experience in using demand generation tools and ad platforms (LinkedIn, Google Ads, Facebook, Twitter)
• Solid knowledge of SEO principles and ranking factors
• Experience with CRO and A/B testing
• Data-driven analytical thinker with a passion for numbers, dashboards, reports & analysis
• Strong technical orientation, high attention to detail, consistently striving for delivering at the highest level and exceeding KPI goals
• A team player and great communicator, capable of leading projects end-to-end and driving collaboration across teams
• Experience with HTML, CSS & WordPress an advantage
• High level of English, written and spoken
As the global leader in delivering high capacity Broadband Wireless Access, we constantly challenge ourselves to develop highly innovative products. We are multidisciplinary company, developing cutting-edge technological solutions that use advanced S/W tools such as Cloud, AWS, Angular, Web and more.
There is a great atmosphere at our offices and we like to start the day (well, some of us) at RADWIN’s very own WINFIT studio, working up a sweat with functional training, yoga or TRX. Our culture is a one that thrives on taking care of our people and we make sure to provide a pleasant and comfortable working environment.
We believe that our people are our greatest asset and for this reason we keep our team motivated and encourage them to openly express their creativity. We provide professional training and the necessary tools to enable our team to enhance their knowledge and experience.