As the global leader in delivering high capacity Broadband Wireless Access, we constantly challenge ourselves to develop highly innovative products. We are multidisciplinary company, developing cutting-edge technological solutions that use advanced S/W tools such as Cloud, AWS, Angular, Web and more.
There is a great atmosphere at our offices and we like to start the day (well, some of us) at RADWIN’s very own WINFIT studio, working up a sweat with functional training, yoga or TRX. Our culture is a one that thrives on taking care of our people and we make sure to provide a pleasant and comfortable working environment.
We believe that our people are our greatest asset and for this reason we keep our team motivated and encourage them to openly express their creativity. We provide professional training and the necessary tools to enable our team to enhance their knowledge and experience.
We're currently searching for people who are curious, innovative, results-focused,
team-oriented and dedicated to truly creating a difference.
Are you the one?
We are looking for a strong candidate to be responsible for defining and implementing RADWIN’s digital marketing strategy to help drive company growth.
The ideal candidate will have experience creating the strategy, establishing best operational practices, implementing digital demand generation campaigns and lead acquisition programs while executing within the framework of the company marketing automation platform. Also owning and optimizing the company database and website, you will advise teams on the latest digital trends and use tactics such as web personalization, lead generation, email marketing, video marketing, paid and organic search and social media to achieve digital goals.
In this role, you will collaborate with a variety of marketing and sales managers throughout the organization to create, measure (using proven analytical skills), and optimize B2B digital marketing programs that achieve results. You should be highly strategic, dynamic, and technically savvy.
Reports to: Marketing Director
The Channel Development Manager is a newly created role that will nurture, enable and assist current partners as well as drive new partner recruitment. The candidate will plan, define, and implement the channel strategy in accordance with the company strategy to ascertain business growth. On-going implementation of best working processes with our partners is of great importance as well as regular communications.
– As channel development manager you will be responsible for developing, driving and implementing an effective partner management, recruitment and growth strategy.
– Team-up with the regional General Managers and partners to define partner objectives, develop and support the planned Go-To-Market.
– Implement channel campaigns to expand market share and pursue aggressive growth targets.
– Create marketing programs that will drive new partners recruitment.
– Support new partners through portfolio introduction and sales process.
– Work closely with internal product marketing and sales teams to ensure alignment with business objectives.
– Collect, analyze and share internally partners feedbacks and insights.
– At least 5 years’ experience in Channel Development/Outbound Channel Marketing/ Product Marketing. MBA – Advantage
– B.Sc in Electrical Engineering/ Computer Science/ Information systems – Advantage
– Excellence in leading technical and marketing analysis
– Proven experience in business development with customers or partners
– Extensive knowledge in telecommunications market.
– Knowledge in wireless – Advantage
– Initiative, good independent work ability
– Results Driven
– Analytic capabilities and strategic thinking
– Fluent English
– Willingness to travel frequently
– Team player and great communication skills
Reporting to: SW Team Leader
We are looking for a talented software engineer that have experience in complex/highly scaled/high performance systems. The desired candidate should be very strong technically, independent learner, curious about technology and think outside the box. He/She will work as part of a small, elite, fast-moving team to meet aggressive schedules.
The System Integration and Validation Engineer will be responsible for integrate and test multidisciplinary embedded wireless systems (SW/HW) in the R&D group.
As part of the group, you will participate in software integration process (CI), including end-to-end system testing, automatic test development, executing and analysis.
You will be required to employ different problem-solving techniques on new and existing issues found during testing and assist with root cause analysis.
– B.Sc. in Computer Science, SW Engineering or B.Sc. Electronic Engineering
– 5+ years of experience in System Integration and Validation (HW/SW)
– Proven experience in writing test plan documents
– Linux OS Understanding
– Knowledge of network protocols (TCP/IP, wireless protocols, etc.)
– Highly organized and process driven
– Hardworking, fast learner, motivated, independent team player
– Experience in testing large-scale, distributed networks topologies or wireless products
– Experience with network devices (Routers, Switches, Access Points)
– Good understanding of network routing protocols
– Experience with C#, Python and Bash
– Knowledge of RF testing and traffic generator equipment (IXIA/Spirent)