We're currently searching for people who are curious, innovative, results-focused,
team-oriented and dedicated to truly creating a difference.
Are you the one?
Radwin’s ATE team is responsible for design, build and maintenance of the company production testing setups, both HW and SW.
The ATE Team Leader will be responsible for leading ATE Projects from concept stage to production of various types of the company wireless products.
The position combines working with multiple interfaces across the company, creativity, multitasking and independency.
Reports to: Engineering Manager
• Development and construction of production ATE setups (HW & SW)
• Production ATE setups ongoing support
• ATE Projects leading
• B.Sc. in Electrical/Computers/Software engineering
• Experience of minimum 5 years as a team leader in the following areas:
• Production ATE design and construction in mass production environment – Mandatory
• Experience in developing ATE process for production – Mandatory
• Experience in both HW & SW aspects of production ATE setups – Mandatory.
• Vast and proven experience with major test tools – Signal Generator, Spectrum Analyzer, Network Analyzer, RF Power meter, etc – Mandatory
• Knowledge and experience with C++, Python, Java – Major advantage
• Knowledge and experience with LabView environment design – Advantage.
• Previous experience from wireless communication companies – Advantage.
• Independent and able to manage multiple tasks.
• Able to lead projects across the company with multiple interfaces (R&D, Operation, system engineering)
• Demonstrated experience in several functional areas including engineering, validation, test development, facilities / laboratory management and systems program management
• Excellent in human interfaces and high technical skills.
We are looking for a talented software team leader that has experience with complex/highly scaled/high-performance systems. Has strong technical abilities, independent learner, curious about technology and thinks outside the box.
Reports to: Director of Software Development and Integration, R&D
We are looking for a motivated, curious and self-driven person who will join us as a member of a test group specializing in testing advanced wireless products. As part of the group he/she will participate in Software validation process, including tests procedures & development, executing and analysis. In addition, apply and execute automated testing scripts.
• B.Sc. in Computer Science/ Electronic Engineering.
• At least 2 years of experience testing communications products.
• Knowledge of Datacom/Networking testing equipment (Traffic generator, Routers etc.) – Advantage
• Knowledge of 802.11 protocol and network protocols
• Knowledge of management testing tools and automatic testing tools – advantage
• Hardworking, motivated, independent team player.
• Excellent learning skills
RADWIN is a leading provider of broadband wireless solutions that power applications including fixed wireless access to homes and businesses, backhaul, private network connectivity, smart cities, and broadband for public transportation.
We are looking for an Assistant Controller to join our finance team.
The Assistant Controller will:
• Assist in the preparation of financial statements based on US GAAP on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
• Work with the Company’s external auditors on audit, accounting, and tax matters.
• Participate in the annual budget preparation and quarterly forecast updates, including analysis of actuals vs. budget.
• Perform Ad-Hoc financial tasks, as needed.
• CPA with big 4 background.
• Great interpersonal skills, team player.
• Technology hardware companies audit background is an advantage.
• Proficient with MS Office applications (Excel in particular).
• Fluent in English and Hebrew.
• Full-Time position with willingness to work extensive hours, when needed.
We are looking for a dedicated and reliable Office Manager who will care about the place and people.
The chosen candidate will ensure the smooth running of the office and undertake administrative tasks to support the requirements of our employees (both local and global).
The desired candidate should be a hands-on person with multi-tasking capabilities, a dynamic personality and a “can do” attitude.
• Office management experience – must (Hi-tech experience – an advantage)
• Excellent time-management skills and multi-tasking capabilities.
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• High level of English – oral and verbal
RADWIN is looking for an entrepreneurial-minded experienced Director of Product Management
You will uncover new innovative solutions and take part in building the products’ offerings to existing and new customers. You will have an end-to-end responsibility for products, from vision to execution.
You will connect markets’ needs with business goals, technical viability with user experience, and vision with execution.
• Gather and analyze market-based information and manage product strategy and roadmap while accommodating ongoing changes.
• Define customers’ challenges that are worth solving by understanding the market, different segments, different customers, and use cases.
• Validate hypothesis and solution through a discovery process while considering business KPIs.
• Manage and own roadmap to align with strategy and business goals.
• Define execution priorities and manage products’ backlog.
• Craft better experiences and ensure we are building the right things over time by learning from customers’ feedback, and other measures.
• Maintain a close partnership with:
• Professional Services, Marketing and Sales to understand the voice of customers and capture ongoing feedback.
• Product Manager of OSS solutions to ensure end-to-end solution that leads to impact.
• Product Manager of Operation Simplicity solutions to ensure our solutions are easy to deploy and operate.
• R&D to build the most impactful products for our customers.
• Enable scale by building Product Management process, methodologies, and best practices.
What do you bring?
• Experience: You have led a HW/Embedded product lifecycle in B2C / B2B companies. Experienced in methodological approach to market and customers’ research. Capable of driving strategy, roadmap, high-level goals, and lead a detailed execution plan.
• This is your playground: You are Agile driven. You are passionate about the customer and have empathy to understand pain points and unspoken needs. Feel comfortable “getting out of the building”, interacting directly with customers. You enjoy technical challenges and competent to zoom in on technical discussions with the engineers.
• Entrepreneurship: You are comfortable with uncertainty. You develop out of the box solutions as a creative and ambitious go-getter. You have business acumen, with the ability to learn and implement fast.
• Leadership: You are humble and appreciate feedback. You are a great communicator who gains trust and develops working relationships with different stakeholders. You bring enthusiasm and the ability to lead without authority.
• 3+ years of Product Management experience
• Technical background in Wireless Communication as engineer – MUST
• Experienced with Agile delivery methodology – MUST
• Experienced in network protocol L2 and L3 and wireless network components – MUST
• CCNA – Advantage
• RF engineering background – Advantage
• Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering – MUST
• MBA – Advantage
We’re on the lookout for a Product Designer who’s passionate about creating intuitive products and lives and breathes design, creativity and UX with a proven track record of designing B2B products.
If you have an eye for details, you strive for perfectly designed digital products, and are passionate about customer experience, this role is for you.
What you will be doing:
RADWIN is a leading global provider of high-performance, market-proven broadband wireless solutions, deployed in more than 170 countries.
Offering innovative Point-to-Point, Point-to-MultiPoint, and wireless mobility solutions, RADWIN fulfills the connectivity needs of the world’s largest carriers, service providers, enterprises, vertical markets, and transportation authorities.
RADWIN solutions are designed for fixed wireless access from rural to urban areas and a wide range of industry applications including smart cities, rail and metro trains, automated ports and more.
What you will be doing:
• Lead NPI Processes of the company product lines
• Lead Sustain engineering processes and provide engineering support across the company (R&D, Operations and product management) and to sub-contractors
• Handle ECO’s ongoing engineering tasks
• NPI Team member in the engineering group
We are looking for an HRBP and OD Manager, to join our incredible HR team.
In this position, you will provide HR support and gaudiness for one or more departments, including design, plan and implement global initiatives and programs, onboarding of new employees, and more.
In addition, you will be responsible to build, design and implement global Organizational Development and learning, from devising the strategy, surveying the requirements, initiating the process, and building annual plans/programs, including implementation and KPI measurements post-implementation.
What you will be doing:
• Identify and drive new digital growth initiatives to improve lead generation, retention, and conversion performance.
• Identify, develop, and implement digital marketing activities/campaigns in focus market segments for personalized, targeted communications.
• Keep track of industry trends and develop innovative digital marketing ideas to maintain RADWIN as a leader in the industry.
• Build a lead nurturing strategy to optimize the conversion of leads into customers, working closely with the SDR function.
• Drive marketing automation processes, including the customer journey and assets to facilitate.
• Develop and define KPIs to measure performance of marketing channels and activities, converting data into actionable insights.
• Produce clear plans for each quarter to deliver new customer-focused objectives.
• At least 3 years of proven experience in digital growth marketing & running B2B campaigns.
• Proven hands-on technical proficiency with HubSpot or other marketing automation platforms.
• Solid knowledge and proven hands-on experience in using demand generation tools and ad platforms (LinkedIn, Google Ads, Facebook, Twitter)
• Solid knowledge of SEO principles and ranking factors
• Experience with CRO and A/B testing
• Data-driven analytical thinker with a passion for numbers, dashboards, reports & analysis
• Strong technical orientation, high attention to detail, consistently striving for delivering at the highest level and exceeding KPI goals
• A team player and great communicator, capable of leading projects end-to-end and driving collaboration across teams
• Experience with HTML, CSS & WordPress an advantage
• High level of English, written and spoken
As the global leader in delivering high capacity Broadband Wireless Access, we constantly challenge ourselves to develop highly innovative products. We are multidisciplinary company, developing cutting-edge technological solutions that use advanced S/W tools such as Cloud, AWS, Angular, Web and more.
There is a great atmosphere at our offices and we like to start the day (well, some of us) at RADWIN’s very own WINFIT studio, working up a sweat with functional training, yoga or TRX. Our culture is a one that thrives on taking care of our people and we make sure to provide a pleasant and comfortable working environment.
We believe that our people are our greatest asset and for this reason we keep our team motivated and encourage them to openly express their creativity. We provide professional training and the necessary tools to enable our team to enhance their knowledge and experience.