RADWIN JET DUO – 1.5 Gbps PtMP Dual Band 3.5GHz & 5GHz Solution
Published on April 12, 2018 | 0 views
JET DUO encapsulates both 3.4 - 3.7 GHz and 4.9-6.0 GHz radios to deliver unparalleled 1.5 Gbps data speeds (750Mbps per band).
By providing both bands in a single compact unit, JET DUO significantly reduces service provider installation costs as well as tower space and rental expenses associated with deploying multiple single-band base stations.
JET DUO helps break the 3.5GHz capacity ceiling by providing a reliable access network in 5GHz for revenue-generating broadband applications
Choose the most suitable band to cost-effectively address deployment requirements:
• 3.5GHz band for SLA business customers and 5GHz band for residential
• 5GHz for short-distance customers & 3.5GHz for remote customers or nLOS/NLOS scenarios
• Independent beamforming antennas for each individual band
• 5 GHz base station incorporates a 2nd generation Beamforming antenna - guaranteeing higher interference immunity and spectrum efficiency
• Up to QAM 256, 2 x 80MHz
• Backward compatible with RADWIN SU / HSU installed base
To learn more about the capabilities and the advantages of JET DUO, watch one of our webinars: www.radwin.com/webinars